Friday, October 12, 2012

Do Something, Anything!

Yesterday was one of those days when there was not a whole lot that was keeping me from bursting into tears.  I had a tooth ache and was floored when the dentist said the tooth couldn't be saved.  It will have to be pulled and since it is near the front I will have a gaping hole in my smile. Ugh!

1. I felt empty on the inside.
2. I felt ugly on the outside.
3. Nothing was going right in my life.
4. So I went ahead and burst into tears.

No, just kidding but I sure felt like it.  Instead I called my sister and told her my woes and then tried to work in my art journal. 

My mood was holding me back and I couldn't come up with any creative ideas. 

If art journaling doesn't work then there must be some other creative way to get out of this rut.  Yes, there is.  Halloween is just around the corner so I started creating my Halloween card for this year.

Below is the end results.  I am very happy with them.

1.  The card is cute.
2.  I no longer felt empty on the inside or ugly on the outside just a little witchy.
I made 18 cards.  If you're lucky you just may receive one in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment